The Seattle Area alumnae chapter supports the University of Washington (Beta) and Washington State University (Beta Omega) collegiate chapters.
Throughout the year alumnae interact with Beta collegians at Founders Day, casual social gatherings, and service oriented activities. In addition, we support Beta Omega collegians with long distance outreach.
Other ways we are sharing the gift of Delta Gamma:
- Advising and mentoring an officer
- Assisting with recruitment
- Serving on the House Corporation Board
- Participating in DG Song Night
- Assisting with Anchor Splash
- Networking with job-seeking juniors and seniors
- Honoring a collegiate student with the "DG Cheerleader" award
If you would like to be involved in giving a collegiate DG the gift of Delta Gamma please contact us!