You're not alone in Seattle. You are invited, sister. Whatever stage of life that you may be - graduating from college, moving to the area wishing to meet new friends, or settled with a desire to reconnect - Delta Gamma is for a lifetime.
Being an alumna offers many exciting opportunities for friendship, networking, and personal growth. Our alumnae chapter strives to provide a fresh and fun calendar so you can mingle, "Do Good" and reconnect with DGs that live nearby.
Good news! Getting connected is easy. Simply fill out a membership form or come to one of our upcoming events:
- Dine on the Nine: October - Portage Bay Cafe
- Volunteer: Washington Council of the Blind Convention
- Volunteer: Northwest Association for Blind Athletes Paralympic Experience
- Beyond Book Club: November - Girl on the Train Movie & Discussion
- Dine on the Nine: November - Soup Supper Potluck
- Beyond Book Club: January - The New Jim Crow
We look forward to seeing you soon!